After scoring an Emmy nomination last Thursday for his guest-starring role on Scandal, Dan Bucatinsky has another big day ahead as two series he produced premiere tonight. Along with longtime producing partner Lisa Kudrow, Bucatinsky has overseen projects ranging from cult classic TV series The Comeback to the romantic comedy Picking Up and Dropping Off. He took a moment to talk with EW about the new seasons of the genealogical journey Who Do You Think You Are? as well as the improvised comedy Web Therapy. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Megan Mullally (1-4 of 4)
Tammy 2 is never too far away! The second ex-Mrs. Tammy Swanson, played by Megan Mullally, will pop up again in season 5 of NBC comedy Parks and Recreation. Would you be shocked to learn that this does not bode well for Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman), who is starting a romance with single mom Diane (guest star Lucy Lawless)? You would not. READ FULL STORY
The addition of Megan Mullally to the cast of Fox’s Christian Slater comedy Breaking In (Tuesdays, 9:30 p.m. ET) is making the series more of an office-set show, so it seemed only fitting to invite her to visit our own New York offices. She chose to accept two missions while on EW turf: Tease upcoming story lines (look for her in a future Spoiler Room column), and “break in” to a handful of staffers’ offices and tell us the one thing she’d steal from each of them.
NEXT: First stop, the office of Dalton Ross…
After being canceled last May and then revived in August, Fox’s comedy Breaking In is finally returning for its second season on March 6 at 9:30 p.m.
There are changes afoot for the show’s reappearance: Most notably, Will & Grace alum — and comedy MVP this season, thanks to turns on series like Parks and Recreation, Up All Night, and Happy Endings — Megan Mullally has joined the cast as the new head of Contra Security. There are changes to the story, too: New episodes of Breaking In focus less on the capers that defined the first season and more of the antics in and around Contra, making the show more of an office comedy.
Getting impatient for its return? Lucky for you, EW has an exclusive first look video that delves into what’s happening in season 2, as explained by castmembers Mullally, Christian Slater, Bret Harrison, Alphonso McAuley, and Erin Richards. Enjoy here:
- Golden Globes nominations at 8:38 ET
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!