Despite some of the promising names attached to the project and its straight-to-series pickup, midseason drama Members Only has been canceled by ABC before its premiere, EW has confirmed. The Hollywood Reporter first reported the news.
Tag: Members Only (1-2 of 2)
John Stamos is joining a country club. The Full House actor will star in ABC’s midseason drama Members Only, EW confirmed. The show, formerly titled The Club, has been described as an “upstairs/downstairs” look at a tony Connecticut country club. Stamos will play Randy, a “fast-talking” hedge fund billionaire who only receives membership to the club thanks to his wife Mickey, played by Natalie Zea. Deadline first reported the news. Stamos is also reportedly working on a potential Full House revival, and, per Deadline, a comedy series with The Neighbors creator Dan Fogelman.
Susannah Grant, who wrote Erin Brokovich, is creator and executive producer of the show, which also will feature Breaking Bad‘s Betsy Brandt. When ABC ordered the series American Hustle director David O. Russell was attached to the project, but departed the following month.
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- 'Orange,' 'Downton' casts win SAG Awards
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe 2015
- SAG Awards highlights: We live-blogged it
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film