When the HBO series ended in 2007, many questions were left unanswered for fans concerning the fate of patriarch Tony and his family when the show cut to a black screen right before the credits. Creator David Chase has said in past interviews that “there was nothing definite about what happened” in the final scene at the diner but “if you look at the final episode really carefully, it’s all there.” To this date, fans are still debating what happened. EW sat down with Michael Imperioli to discuss his new film The M Word, but we couldn’t resist asking the Emmy winner’s opinion about that last seminal moment. Spoilers obviously ahead. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Michael Imperioli (1-1 of 1)
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- 'The View' scores best ratings in 8 years
- 'Falling Skies' security guard dies on set
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast
- DC Comics' 'Lucifer' in works as Fox series
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee