You have the right to remain the opposite of silent tonight at the stroke of midnight, when Comedy Central’s @midnight host a mini-reunion of Reno 911! READ FULL STORY
Tag: @midnight (1-3 of 3)
Noticed anything different about the set of @midnight, Comedy Central’s meme-tastic late-night comedy game show, lately? That’s because the series has switched coasts for the week: It’s being taped in Manhattan in honor of the annual New York Comedy Festival, which officially kicks off today and runs through Nov. 9. The special four-show run features a spiffy upgraded set—featuring a big @midnight logo that host Chris Hardwick is convinced “Ninja Turtles are going to jump out of”—as well as big-deal panelists like John Mulaney, Hannibal Burress, Jim Gaffigan, Abbi Jacobson, Ilana Glazer, and Stephen Colbert, plus an array of surprise guests (read: Jon Hamm, waxing poetic about bodega cats).
Tuesday evening, EW chatted with Hardwick about the challenges of moving his show across the country, his dream panel lineup, and what’s next on the horizon for the Nerdist himself.
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: I was just enjoying my burrito when I heard that you were ready to chat.
Hardwick: A literal burrito?
No, unfortunately. But I did really like the message that greeted me when I called in. [“Welcome to the Nerdist Industries conference line. Please hold until the host joins the conference. Enjoy the burrito.”]
Oh, nice! I forgot about that. [laughs] READ FULL STORY
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks