The Good Wife celebrated its 100th episode last night with “The Decision Tree.” (Read the full recap here.) But if you haven’t yet seen the episode, stop reading now. Spoilers ahead! In the case of the week, a former client of Alicia’s (Juliana Margulies) had bequeathed her $12 million. She faced Will (Josh Charles) in court over the validity of the will. Meanwhile, Florrick/Agos prepared for their holiday party. And what started as a feeble gathering turned in to the event of the season—all thanks to Peter’s (Chris Noth) promised attendance. Eli (Alan Cumming) tried to stop Peter from going to the party because he was worried the infamous Colin Sweeney might attend. And with his focus on Sweeney, Eli failed to realize that Chicago’s top drug dealer, Lemond Bishop might make show up. It was a surprise to everyone. Here, Mike Colter, who plays Bishop, talks about his character’s return and his future on the show. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Mike Colter (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
Top 5 Most Read
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday
- 'True Detective': The most insightful fan tributes