The Good Wife celebrated its 100th episode last night with “The Decision Tree.” (Read the full recap here.) But if you haven’t yet seen the episode, stop reading now. Spoilers ahead! In the case of the week, a former client of Alicia’s (Juliana Margulies) had bequeathed her $12 million. She faced Will (Josh Charles) in court over the validity of the will. Meanwhile, Florrick/Agos prepared for their holiday party. And what started as a feeble gathering turned in to the event of the season—all thanks to Peter’s (Chris Noth) promised attendance. Eli (Alan Cumming) tried to stop Peter from going to the party because he was worried the infamous Colin Sweeney might attend. And with his focus on Sweeney, Eli failed to realize that Chicago’s top drug dealer, Lemond Bishop might make show up. It was a surprise to everyone. Here, Mike Colter, who plays Bishop, talks about his character’s return and his future on the show. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Mike Colter (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO