Whether you loved or hated it, Arrested Development‘s fourth season was a departure for the show, telling its story out of sequence as each episode focused on a single character’s perspective. Sometimes it worked (i.e., Maeby’s episode) and sometimes it didn’t (some of George Sr. or Lindsay’s episodes), but it appears fans will now have a chance to watch the show in a brand-new way.
Tag: Mitch Hurwitz (1-3 of 3)
There may not be any new Arrested Development news to report right now, but its creator has decided to stay put at Netflix. The streaming service confirmed Tuesday that Mitchell Hurwitz has signed a multi-year deal to create, develop, and produce original series. READ FULL STORY
Spoiler alert! Don’t keep reading unless you’ve seen the fourth season premiere of Arrested Development. READ FULL STORY
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to debut at Berlin fest
- Kevin Hart to host 'SNL' in January
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks