Whether you loved or hated it, Arrested Development‘s fourth season was a departure for the show, telling its story out of sequence as each episode focused on a single character’s perspective. Sometimes it worked (i.e., Maeby’s episode) and sometimes it didn’t (some of George Sr. or Lindsay’s episodes), but it appears fans will now have a chance to watch the show in a brand-new way.
Tag: Mitch Hurwitz (1-3 of 3)
There may not be any new Arrested Development news to report right now, but its creator has decided to stay put at Netflix. The streaming service confirmed Tuesday that Mitchell Hurwitz has signed a multi-year deal to create, develop, and produce original series. READ FULL STORY
Spoiler alert! Don’t keep reading unless you’ve seen the fourth season premiere of Arrested Development. READ FULL STORY
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere