And now for something completely different than the normal Family Guy intro: The beginning of Sunday’s episode will pay homage to Monty Python’s Flying Circus. Yes, the animated Fox series has hijacked one of the beloved British sketch comedy’s opening credits sequences and given it a Griffin twist. (Family Guy, of course, has a history of reimagining TV show and movie opening credits, including those from The Incredible Hulk, Law & Order, and The Naked Gun.) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Monty Python (1-2 of 2)
Well, the bread has been broken, the wine has been spilled, and the gifts have been exchanged, so now what? It’s time for a full day of TV marathons! You still have the option of watching Christmas specials so we’ll tell you what’s available for your viewing pleasure, but for those of you interested in some non-festive programming, here are our top six picks. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Walking Dead': Lauren Cohan on Maggie and Glenn
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles