And now for something completely different than the normal Family Guy intro: The beginning of Sunday’s episode will pay homage to Monty Python’s Flying Circus. Yes, the animated Fox series has hijacked one of the beloved British sketch comedy’s opening credits sequences and given it a Griffin twist. (Family Guy, of course, has a history of reimagining TV show and movie opening credits, including those from The Incredible Hulk, Law & Order, and The Naked Gun.) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Monty Python (1-2 of 2)
Well, the bread has been broken, the wine has been spilled, and the gifts have been exchanged, so now what? It’s time for a full day of TV marathons! You still have the option of watching Christmas specials so we’ll tell you what’s available for your viewing pleasure, but for those of you interested in some non-festive programming, here are our top six picks. READ FULL STORY
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick
- Key & Peele movie deal with New Line
- Larry King posts random thoughts on Twitter