Cissy Houston, Whitney Houston’s mother, is speaking out against Lifetime’s upcoming biopic about her late daughter. In a statement to Entertainment Tonight, she said her family is “exhausted by the continuing misinformation” and pleaded to “let [Whitney] rest.”
Tag: music biopic (1-1 of 1)
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list