Another political power player is slated to pop up on Parks and Recreation. Following in the footsteps of Joe Biden, John McCain, Olympia Snowe, and Barbara Boxer, ex-Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has filmed a cameo for an upcoming episode of the NBC comedy, the network confirmed today. The Indianapolis Star reported on Monday that Parks was shooting an episode that involved a bachelor party for Ben (Adam Scott) at an Indianapolis restaurant when the former Speaker of the House walked in, prompting series creator Michael Schur to quickly arrange a role for Gingrich. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Newt Gingrich (1-1 of 1)
Dec 4 2012 02:34 PM ET
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig