The season 5 finale of Parks and Recreation left us with some big news: Ron (Nick Offerman) is going to be a dad. And here’s some more news on that front: Mom will be in the season 6 premiere. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Nick Offerman (1-3 of 3)
It’s time to wrap up another season of Parks and Recreation, one in which new City Councilwoman Leslie Knope found herself in soda wars (of the 512-ounce variety) and jams (of the Councilman Jamm variety). Tonight’s episode, which airs on NBC at 9:30 p.m., will boast a different feel than last year’s celebratory send-off. “Last year’s finale was very much about ending something,” says series co-creator/exec producer Michael Schur. “It was the end of her campaign and it was her victory speech, and it put this great punctuation mark on the entire season. And what I like about this finale is that this also wraps up the year very explicitly. It’s about her first year in office. She gets revisited by a lot of people whose lives she affected in different ways, but the end of the finale is about throwing balls up into the air instead of catching them. It’s about throwing forward to next season and it feels very exciting.” Schur tossed EW a bunch of teasers for season 5’s farewell episode, which you can read and re-read below. READ FULL STORY
The addition of Megan Mullally to the cast of Fox’s Christian Slater comedy Breaking In (Tuesdays, 9:30 p.m. ET) is making the series more of an office-set show, so it seemed only fitting to invite her to visit our own New York offices. She chose to accept two missions while on EW turf: Tease upcoming story lines (look for her in a future Spoiler Room column), and “break in” to a handful of staffers’ offices and tell us the one thing she’d steal from each of them.
NEXT: First stop, the office of Dalton Ross…
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks