Watching the season 4 premiere of The Walking Dead, it was easy to imagine you had fallen into a Rick Grimes-esque coma and missed a few shows. When did Andrew Lincoln’s much-tortured cop become so handy with a hoe? When was David Morrissey‘s depth perception-challenged maniac The Governor going to make an appearance? And, perhaps most bewilderingly, when did it become okay for Carol to call Daryl “Pookie”?
Tag: Norman Reedus (1-1 of 1)
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- EW's Top 10 lists of 2013: See new cover
- One Direction debuts atop album chart
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Mindy,' 'Brooklyn,' 'Voice'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'You Are My Sunshine'
- 'AHS: Coven' peek: Who's at the door?
- 'The Voice' recap: Carol and cringe
- 'Hobbit' peek: Tauriel hangs tough with Legolas
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1426
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 676
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 441
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 394
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 356
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: You are My Sunshine
- 'The Voice' recap: Is The Twitter Save Cursed?
- Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson film hot, steamy 'Fifty Shades' scene -- PHOTO