BBC America’s addictive whodunit Broadchurch continues tonight, and if Mark (Andrew Buchan) — the father of 11-year-old Danny, whose murderer is the mystery — had you yelling at your TV last week, be sure to do vocal warm-ups. DI Hardy (David Tennant) and DS Miller (Olivia Colman) bring Mark in for questioning, and well, we won’t spoil the clip for you. Watch it below. And when you’re done gasping, take our new weekly poll… READ FULL STORY
Tag: Olivia Colman (1-2 of 2)
Few TV shows have gripped the residents of the U.K — including my very own mother — with the ferocity of the crime drama Broadchurch, which was broadcast to massive ratings and Twitter-melting interest earlier this year. Created by regular Doctor Who scribe Chris Chibnall, the show tracks a pair of cops, played by David Tennant and Olivia Colman, as they attempt to solve the murder of an 11-year-old boy and, along the way, uncover a multitude of sins in the titular seaside town. Part-Twin Peaks, part-Murder One, and partly a rather doomed attempt to hide Tennant’s famously handsome visage behind a scruffy beard, the show debuts on BBC America, August 7.
You can check out the new trailer below. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
- TV stars with multiple signature roles
- Fargo? Twin Peaks? Movie/TV surreal estate guide
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Big News'
- 'Voice' recap: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Kaufman!
- 'Originals' react: 'The Big Uneasy'
- 'Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Like Disney on Ice (But Without the Ice!)
- George R.R. Martin on why [spoiler] died THAT way -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Mad Men' returns to lowest premiere in years