BBC America’s addictive whodunit Broadchurch continues tonight, and if Mark (Andrew Buchan) — the father of 11-year-old Danny, whose murderer is the mystery — had you yelling at your TV last week, be sure to do vocal warm-ups. DI Hardy (David Tennant) and DS Miller (Olivia Colman) bring Mark in for questioning, and well, we won’t spoil the clip for you. Watch it below. And when you’re done gasping, take our new weekly poll… READ FULL STORY
Tag: Olivia Colman (1-2 of 2)
Few TV shows have gripped the residents of the U.K — including my very own mother — with the ferocity of the crime drama Broadchurch, which was broadcast to massive ratings and Twitter-melting interest earlier this year. Created by regular Doctor Who scribe Chris Chibnall, the show tracks a pair of cops, played by David Tennant and Olivia Colman, as they attempt to solve the murder of an 11-year-old boy and, along the way, uncover a multitude of sins in the titular seaside town. Part-Twin Peaks, part-Murder One, and partly a rather doomed attempt to hide Tennant’s famously handsome visage behind a scruffy beard, the show debuts on BBC America, August 7.
You can check out the new trailer below. READ FULL STORY
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?