Host Piers Morgan spent most of PaleyFest’s Sunday night Newsroom panel offering his own opinions on the 24-hour news cycle and posing wandering, often self-absorbed ethical questions to the HBO series’ actors as if they were actual news producers. As a result, viewers gained little insight in to season 2 — except that the Sandy Hook tragedy may be addressed and that fans of Sloan and Don’s sexual chemistry will not be let down. The panel finally heated up toward the end via audience questions. Below, the highlights: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Olivia Munn (1-3 of 3)
Who will win the adorkable face off?
Olivia Munn is joining Zooey Deschanel’s New Girl for an arc this season. She’s going to play “Angie,” a love interest for Nick (Jake Johnson). She’s described as sexy (duh), as well as “earthy, charming and can hold her own with the group.”
Deadline says Munn will shoot her New Girl arc before re-joining HBO’s The Newsroom for season two. New Girl returned Tuesday night to 5.2 million viewers, down a bit from last year, but managed to tie NBC’s Go On.
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'American Idol' recap: Release the rockers
- 'Survivor': 4 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 659
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 508
- Slaves to Love 467
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 382
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 483
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show