Host Piers Morgan spent most of PaleyFest’s Sunday night Newsroom panel offering his own opinions on the 24-hour news cycle and posing wandering, often self-absorbed ethical questions to the HBO series’ actors as if they were actual news producers. As a result, viewers gained little insight in to season 2 — except that the Sandy Hook tragedy may be addressed and that fans of Sloan and Don’s sexual chemistry will not be let down. The panel finally heated up toward the end via audience questions. Below, the highlights: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Olivia Munn (1-3 of 3)
Who will win the adorkable face off?
Olivia Munn is joining Zooey Deschanel’s New Girl for an arc this season. She’s going to play “Angie,” a love interest for Nick (Jake Johnson). She’s described as sexy (duh), as well as “earthy, charming and can hold her own with the group.”
Deadline says Munn will shoot her New Girl arc before re-joining HBO’s The Newsroom for season two. New Girl returned Tuesday night to 5.2 million viewers, down a bit from last year, but managed to tie NBC’s Go On.
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey