Life doesn’t suck these days for Parenthood‘s Lauren Graham. Not only is she gainfully employed on NBC’s second best drama series (after Friday Night Lights, natch), but this season she’ll have two men—Billy Baldwin and True Blood‘s Kevin Alejandro—fighting over her on said drama series. And wait, there’s more: She just learned (via me) that she’s returning to the Emmys next year as a nominee. Hurry up and watch the video after the jump before someone else spoils it for you! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Parenthood (79-91 of 105)
Lauren Graham’s dance card on Parenthood is officially full.
Sources confirm to me exclusively that Kevin Alejandro—a.k.a. Lafayette’s current squeeze, Jesus, on True Blood—is joining the NBC drama for a multi-episode arc as a possible love interest for Graham’s Sarah. Alejandro will have to duke it out with Billy Baldwin, who, as I reported last month, is also coming on board as a suitor for Sarah. READ FULL STORY
At last night’s NBC press tour bash, my favorite Parenthood couple, Erika Christensen and Sam Jaeger, confirmed reports that season 2 will find Julia and Joel contemplating [spoiler alert]. Jaeger also spilled the beans about his emotionally-charged confrontation with [spoiler alert] on the [spoiler alert] in the premiere. The spoilerific two-part interview is after the jump! READ FULL STORY
The Television Critics Association Press Tour kicked off Tuesday with a visit to the set of NBC’s second- best drama (after Friday Night Lights, natch), Parenthood. The entire Braverman clan, save for Mae Whitman, who was at the premiere of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, was on hand to answer questions, including one about balancing story lines for the sprawling cast. “We’re planning on killing them off one episode at a time,” executive producer Jason Katims joked in response. “I wanted to start with the [premiere], but [NBC president of prime-time entertainment] Angela Bromstad wisely encouraged me to wait until sweeps.”
All joking aside, here’s some intel we gathered on the new season… READ FULL STORY
I’m Super-Ecstatic About:
* The nods for Friday Night Lights‘ long-overdue leads, Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton.
* Parks and Recreation‘s Amy Poehler being up for lead actress.
* Glee standout Chris Colfer sneaking into the supporting-actor race. Ditto his awesome TV dad, Mike O’Malley (for guest actor).
* Elizabeth Mitchell snagging a guest-actress nod for Lost. Ditto Matthew Fox (for lead actor).
* All the Modern Family love.
* Jim Parsons’ second consecutive nod for The Big Bang Theory.
* The Good Wife‘s rockin’ female trio (Julianna Margulies, Archie Panjabi, and Christine Baranski) all making the cut.
* Burn Notice breaking through via a nod for Sharon Gless.
I’m Rolling My Eyes About: READ FULL STORY
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk