Now that most of the Fab Five have left Grey Sloan Memorial, it seems the time could be ripe for Meredith to finally move on from the hospital she’s called home for the last 10 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy—despite telling Derek she didn’t want to move to Washington, D.C. in the season finale. However, Ellen Pompeo thinks there’s a very plausible reason why Meredith cannot follow her husband to Capitol Hill.
Tag: Patrick Dempsey (1-2 of 2)
Could Mer and Der be on the road to a huge breakup?
When we left the couple in the last Grey’s Anatomy finale, Meredith finally stood up for herself, telling Derek that she doesn’t want to move to Washington, D.C.—where he had been offered a full-time position by POTUS. (Not Scandal’s Fitz, but we can still dream!)
And in season 11—being dubbed “The Year of Meredith”—the stalwart doc will no longer take a backseat to her husband’s career, which may cause strife in their relationship. However, executive producer Shonda Rhimes promises that this doesn’t mean the end of everyone’s favorite McCouple.
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident