There’s quite a commotion at Grey Sloan Memorial. A woman is getting increasingly angry, making a scene in front of half the hospital. She has good reason to be demanding a new doctor: She’s just realized that the surgeon working with her mother also happens to be an addict she knows from Narcotics Anonymous meetings. “Anonymous,” of course, is a relative term here: EW has hit the set of Grey’s to see Amelia’s (Caterina Scorsone) past—including her hardcore drug use and the details of her late boyfriend’s overdose—unravel for all to see in the span of roughly 30 seconds.
Tag: Patrick Dempsey (1-3 of 3)
Now that most of the Fab Five have left Grey Sloan Memorial, it seems the time could be ripe for Meredith to finally move on from the hospital she’s called home for the last 10 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy—despite telling Derek she didn’t want to move to Washington, D.C. in the season finale. However, Ellen Pompeo thinks there’s a very plausible reason why Meredith cannot follow her husband to Capitol Hill.
Could Mer and Der be on the road to a huge breakup?
When we left the couple in the last Grey’s Anatomy finale, Meredith finally stood up for herself, telling Derek that she doesn’t want to move to Washington, D.C.—where he had been offered a full-time position by POTUS. (Not Scandal’s Fitz, but we can still dream!)
And in season 11—being dubbed “The Year of Meredith”—the stalwart doc will no longer take a backseat to her husband’s career, which may cause strife in their relationship. However, executive producer Shonda Rhimes promises that this doesn’t mean the end of everyone’s favorite McCouple.
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers