Now that most of the Fab Five have left Grey Sloan Memorial, it seems the time could be ripe for Meredith to finally move on from the hospital she’s called home for the last 10 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy—despite telling Derek she didn’t want to move to Washington, D.C. in the season finale. However, Ellen Pompeo thinks there’s a very plausible reason why Meredith cannot follow her husband to Capitol Hill.
Tag: Patrick Dempsey (1-2 of 2)
Could Mer and Der be on the road to a huge breakup?
When we left the couple in the last Grey’s Anatomy finale, Meredith finally stood up for herself, telling Derek that she doesn’t want to move to Washington, D.C.—where he had been offered a full-time position by POTUS. (Not Scandal’s Fitz, but we can still dream!)
And in season 11—being dubbed “The Year of Meredith”—the stalwart doc will no longer take a backseat to her husband’s career, which may cause strife in their relationship. However, executive producer Shonda Rhimes promises that this doesn’t mean the end of everyone’s favorite McCouple.
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7