Okay, so the Cougar Town cast and creators weren’t pounding grape quite like the cul-de-sac crew does, but they came with red wine in hand to last night’s Paley Center panel. The event was just the latest of a series of viewing parties that the cast and co-creators and executive producers Bill Lawrence and Kevin Biegel organized as part of a grassroots campaign. With the ABC comedy stuck in TV schedule limbo, they decided that sitting around and doing nothing was not an option. “For Bill and for me it was kind of a no brainer,” Biegel said. “Why would you not do this? I want people to see it. So if that means going out there to show it to people, I’m going to go out there and show it to people.”
Tag: Penny can! (1-1 of 1)
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- 'Vampire Diaries' midseason finale: What's at stake
- 'Grey's Anatomy': A preview from Sarah Drew
- Golden Globes: 'Comedy' category becoming a joke
- Golden Globes noms: Who's up/down for Oscars?
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Jeff Probst on 'Survivor' two-season renewal
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand