Dustin Hoffman may be promoting his new movie Quartet, but he’s still talking about Luck. Asked by Fox411 if the HBO racetrack drama’s cancellation after the death of three horses disappointed him, Hoffman shared why: “My son and I had just finished a scene, we went to have lunch, and we got a phone call during lunch that HBO cancelled us. I thought it meant we were not going for a third season. They said, ‘No, now.’ We didn’t even go back to work that day. Crew people had moved their families from other parts of the country,” he said. READ FULL STORY
Tag: PETA (1-2 of 2)
Animal Practice may be a comedy, but there’s nothing amusing about how showbiz animals are treated, according to PETA.
The animal-rights group has planned a protest in front of NBC Studios in Hollwood tomorrow because of the network’s new show, which — as anyone who has seen the commercial is more than aware — features monkeys.
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks