Dustin Hoffman may be promoting his new movie Quartet, but he’s still talking about Luck. Asked by Fox411 if the HBO racetrack drama’s cancellation after the death of three horses disappointed him, Hoffman shared why: “My son and I had just finished a scene, we went to have lunch, and we got a phone call during lunch that HBO cancelled us. I thought it meant we were not going for a third season. They said, ‘No, now.’ We didn’t even go back to work that day. Crew people had moved their families from other parts of the country,” he said. READ FULL STORY
Tag: PETA (1-2 of 2)
Animal Practice may be a comedy, but there’s nothing amusing about how showbiz animals are treated, according to PETA.
The animal-rights group has planned a protest in front of NBC Studios in Hollwood tomorrow because of the network’s new show, which — as anyone who has seen the commercial is more than aware — features monkeys.
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere