The answer: Slowly, carefully, and by following a rigid set of criteria. As EW‘s TV editors wrote in their call for submissions, for the purposes of this list, “characters must be current, fictional, recurring, and awesome. No reality, no one-offs, no finished shows, no pilots, no scrubs (a scrub is a guy who can’t get no love from me).” We also enacted a strict one-character-per-show policy, and decided that only characters whose arcs are ongoing would be eligible. And while these rules meant disqualifying several staff favorites—sorry, Rust Cohle, Molly Solverson, Yvonne “Vee” Parker, and Walter White—we’re still plenty happy with our final results.
Tag: Poll (1-1 of 1)
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016