Tonight, on Fox’s new reality series I Wanna Marry Harry, 12 hot, young, British-history-adverse Americans will compete for the affections of Prince Harry! The catch? This British ginger isn’t really Prince Harry, as anyone with a half-decent monocle can already tell, although we’re told that he does score a 99 percent match with his royal counterpart using facial recognition technology. (Science!) Not to worry, though: In case you forget that Matt Hicks is just an impostor, the show helpfully identifies him as “Matt Hicks, Not Really Prince Harry.” Apparently, it’s all part of some benevolent master plan: “I have to convince them that I’m Prince Harry,” Hicks explains, “but the goal is for them to like me for who I am.” Yes, Your Highness, you deserve to be adored for who you are: a guy who lies about who, exactly, that is. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Prince Harry (1-1 of 1)
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge