SNL‘s trailer for Djesus Uncrossed, a fake historical revenge fantasy starring Christoph Waltz as a vindictive Jesus Christ, is more of a Tarantino send-up than a spoof of Christianity. But that hasn’t stopped faith-based groups like the American Family Association from expressing outrage about the sketch, and as a result of their urging, one advertiser has asked its commercials be moved from online showings of Djesus. Here’s the two-minute short that has stoked so much ire:
Tag: Quentin Tarantino (1-1 of 1)
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: Katniss sends a message
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'