Buried in the announcement about Katie Couric’s talk show deal with ABC-Disney was the news that the Alphabet will be giving the last hour of daytime back to its affiliates in September 2012. That’s the hour currently occupied by General Hospital, which airs either at 2 p.m. or 3 p.m. across the country. (Couric’s show, which will be syndicated, will air at 3 p.m. on the ABC owned-and-operated stations only). The entertainment conglomerate made a point to say that it still supports the sudser, but at this point it can’t say for certain whether the long-running soap will have a place on ABC’s daytime lineup 15 months from now. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ratings (27-39 of 52)
Latest Videos in TV
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Bachelorette': Andi expectations?
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- Justin Bieber: 'Ordinary People' dance with Selena?
- Jaimie Alexander previews 'Agents of SHIELD'
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge