As we mentioned a couple of weeks ago, the special one-hour premiere of Nickelodeon’s animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot is set for Saturday, Sept. 29, at 11 a.m. But two months is a long time to wait, so the cable network’s whipped up a brand-new trailer for the series. While the trailer we debuted last month focused on the Turtles’ origin story, the latest 45-second spot emphasizes their ninja qualities. The gang gets a chance to show off their weaponry, martial-arts skills, and mad ups while fighting some intriguing new villains, including menacingly red-eyed robots, psychedelic-looking little blobs, and a pants-wearing mutant monkey. Needless to say, ample screentime is also given to the franchise’s chief baddie Shredder, who looks meaner than ever. Watch below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Reboots (1-1 of 1)
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15