Comedy Bang! Bang!‘s Reggie Watts has gotten a network TV gig: Watts will be the bandleader on James Corden’s The Late Late Show, which will begin shows in March 2015. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Reggie Watts (1-2 of 2)
Lizzy Caplan talks sexism in Hollywood, makes sweet music with Reggie Watts on 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' -- EXCLUSIVE
Lizzy Caplan is funny, sexy, and seriously talented. She can do it all — and has — in a career that’s spanned from Mean Girls to Masters of Sex. But maybe she’s a little too good.
That’s what Comedy Bang! Bang! host Scott Aukerman posits when the actress stops by his IFC show on Thursday. Does she ever wonder if maybe there are too many complex, dynamic roles for women in Hollywood? Maybe the ladies better slow it down and give the boys a chance.
“Boys can be funny,” Caplan reasons, cheekily poking fun at the lack of opportunities for women in the mainstream comedy landscape. “I just think maybe they haven’t had the opportunity to be funny for as long as girls have,” she adds, trying not to laugh.
Sidekick Reggie Watts has another theory why men haven’t been given a fair shake in comedy, and it has to do with biology. Check out his reasoning — and the full exclusive clip — below: READ FULL STORY
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- Sony hack probe yields clues on method
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks