You have the right to remain the opposite of silent tonight at the stroke of midnight, when Comedy Central’s @midnight host a mini-reunion of Reno 911! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Reno 911! (1-2 of 2)
On July 8, 2009, Reno 911! aired its season six finale, an episode titled “Wiegel’s Couple Therapy.” It concluded with Jones and Dangle telling a classroom of young children (in song!) that it’s okay to have gay parents; a fitting season finale, but not necessarily a fitting conclusion to the entire series.
After killing off series regulars Wendy McLendon-Covey, Carlos Alazraqui, and Mary Birdsong at the end of season five—a decision that some fans disagreed with—season six was the show’s most heavily debated. Still, that didn’t make it less shocking Comedy Central decided to pull the plug on Reno altogether that August.
Series creators Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon had never intended for “Wiegel’s Couple Therapy” to serve as the show’s true ending. So now, on the accidental series finale’s five-year anniversary, EW chatted with Lennon and Garant about how they’d planned to end the series, what their favorite episodes were, whether there’s hope for the future, and more. READ FULL STORY
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere