The cast of NBC’s Parks and Recreation heads back to work on Aug. 5, which means star/renowned TV fan Retta was free to drop by EW’s studio at Comic-Con and dish on what story line she’d like her character, Donna, to finally get in season 6. Our headline is a pretty solid hint (as is our follow-up question about when her pal Joe Manganiello, from True Blood, might pop up on the comedy). Watch the interview below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Retta (1-2 of 2)
The Big Bang Theory is no stranger to big ratings, but home viewers aren’t the only ones who love the CBS comedy.
The show was one of the most recognized broadcast shows today as the nominations for the 3rd annual Critics’ Choice Television Awards were announced. BBT and American Horror Story: Asylum, the most nominated cable show, both scored six nominations. (Parks and Recreation and Sundance’s Top of the Lake tied for second with five nominations.)
HBO lead the networks, scoring 21 nominations, followed by FX with 19.
This is the third year The Broadcast Television Journalists Association has held the award show. This year’s ceremony will be hosted by Parks and Recreation star Retta and held June 10 at The Beverly Hilton Hotel. (It will also, for the first time, stream online via UStream.)
The full list of nominations is below:
READ FULL STORY
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- Golden Globe noms: TV wild cards we'd love to see
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- 'Arrow' sneak peek: Run, Roy, run!
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'
- Most cringeworthy movie dialogue of '13: 'Top' 5
- 'Godzilla' returns: First trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ariana Grande, The Fray, Capital Cities, and Daughtry set to perform -- EXCLUSIVE