Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched this week’s episode of Suits, stop reading now. Rick Hoffman talked to EW about the health scare, those emotional scenes with Harvey and Donna, and (gulp!) the break-up. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Rick Hoffman (1-5 of 5)
USA Suits resumes its third season March 6 with the first of six new episodes. Fans will recall that in the September summer finale, Louis (Rick Hoffman) discovered that the room containing files on every Harvard Law student didn’t include one on Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams).
What’s Louis’ next move? Check it out in the exclusive sneak peek below. As Suits creator Aaron Korsh teases to EW, “Donna works her magic, but ultimately even Donna’s magic can’t overcome the scope of Mike’s lie.”
Fans of USA’s Suits still have six more episodes to look forward to when the show resumes its third season in early 2014 following the Olympics. But you can now add to that: The network has ordered a 16-episode fourth season. Universal Cable Productions has also signed an overall deal with the show’s creator, Aaron Korsh, to develop new series while continuing his work on the drama, which was among TV’s top five scripted shows in the 18-49 demo during its summer run.
Celebrate below by revisiting our revealing Pop Culture Personality Tests with stars Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle.
READ FULL STORY
What could make the dissolution of the law firm Pearson Darby Specter even more fun to watch? Jessica (Gina Torres) putting Louis (Rick Hoffman) in charge of the negotiations. Watch our sneak peek of this week’s Suits to see her surprising directive (and Louis’ predictably awesome response). The penultimate hour in the USA drama’s summer season also finds Harvey (Gabriel Macht) battling with his old flame Scottie (Abigail Spencer) and Mike (Patrick J. Adams) asking Rachel (Meghan Markle) to take a step forward in their relationship.
READ FULL STORY
Louis (Rick Hoffman) may have had to take a day after seeing Harvey’s name on the wall at Pearson Darby Specter, but he’s back in the office for tonight’s episode of Suits (USA, 10 p.m. ET) — as is Nigel (Adam Godley). The sneak peek below is just another example of why Louis makes our list of TV dramas’ greatest comic reliefs. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…