Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched this week’s episode of Suits, stop reading now. Rick Hoffman talked to EW about the health scare, those emotional scenes with Harvey and Donna, and (gulp!) the break-up. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Rick Hoffman (1-5 of 5)
USA Suits resumes its third season March 6 with the first of six new episodes. Fans will recall that in the September summer finale, Louis (Rick Hoffman) discovered that the room containing files on every Harvard Law student didn’t include one on Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams).
What’s Louis’ next move? Check it out in the exclusive sneak peek below. As Suits creator Aaron Korsh teases to EW, “Donna works her magic, but ultimately even Donna’s magic can’t overcome the scope of Mike’s lie.”
Fans of USA’s Suits still have six more episodes to look forward to when the show resumes its third season in early 2014 following the Olympics. But you can now add to that: The network has ordered a 16-episode fourth season. Universal Cable Productions has also signed an overall deal with the show’s creator, Aaron Korsh, to develop new series while continuing his work on the drama, which was among TV’s top five scripted shows in the 18-49 demo during its summer run.
Celebrate below by revisiting our revealing Pop Culture Personality Tests with stars Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle.
READ FULL STORY
What could make the dissolution of the law firm Pearson Darby Specter even more fun to watch? Jessica (Gina Torres) putting Louis (Rick Hoffman) in charge of the negotiations. Watch our sneak peek of this week’s Suits to see her surprising directive (and Louis’ predictably awesome response). The penultimate hour in the USA drama’s summer season also finds Harvey (Gabriel Macht) battling with his old flame Scottie (Abigail Spencer) and Mike (Patrick J. Adams) asking Rachel (Meghan Markle) to take a step forward in their relationship.
READ FULL STORY
Louis (Rick Hoffman) may have had to take a day after seeing Harvey’s name on the wall at Pearson Darby Specter, but he’s back in the office for tonight’s episode of Suits (USA, 10 p.m. ET) — as is Nigel (Adam Godley). The sneak peek below is just another example of why Louis makes our list of TV dramas’ greatest comic reliefs. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'American Idol' recap: Release the rockers
- 'Survivor': 4 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 659
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 508
- Slaves to Love 467
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 382
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 483
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show