Bachelor Pad is over, but host Chris Harrison won’t have a moment to rest. After 16 seasons of The Bachelor over the past 10 years, Harrison is looking to season 17. Harrison admits there are a few frontrunners from Emily Maynard’s season of The Bachelorette (which ended July 22), but he also throws out a few higher-wattage names, has some harsh words for Olympic Bachelor wannabe Ryan Lochte, and — oh yes — even addresses the possibility of Robert Pattinson as the next Bachelor. Also, what does Harrison consider the “kiss of death” for a reality show? Read on to find out! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Robert Pattinson (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO