Keanu Reeves is taking a trip back to virtual reality. No, it’s not a Matrix sequel—instead, he’ll be co-producing a television series with blockbuster director Roland Emmerich called New Angeles.
Tag: Roland Emmerich (1-2 of 2)
Independence Day director Roland Emmerich is developing a six-hour miniseries based on the story of T.E. Lawrence, the British Army office whose experiences in the Middle East during World War I were represented in David Lean’s 1962 epic, Lawrence of Arabia.
Emmerich will serve as a producer on the series, which is being spearheaded by FremantleMedia International. “T.E. Lawrence was undoubtedly one of the greatest military and political strategists of our time and a stunningly intrepid Englishman who tried to unite the Arab world,” said FremantleMedia CEO David Ellender in the press release announcing the news.
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis in 'Agent Carter'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Yeardley Smith in 'Mindy Project' guest role
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast