Keanu Reeves is taking a trip back to virtual reality. No, it’s not a Matrix sequel—instead, he’ll be co-producing a television series with blockbuster director Roland Emmerich called New Angeles.
Tag: Roland Emmerich (1-2 of 2)
Independence Day director Roland Emmerich is developing a six-hour miniseries based on the story of T.E. Lawrence, the British Army office whose experiences in the Middle East during World War I were represented in David Lean’s 1962 epic, Lawrence of Arabia.
Emmerich will serve as a producer on the series, which is being spearheaded by FremantleMedia International. “T.E. Lawrence was undoubtedly one of the greatest military and political strategists of our time and a stunningly intrepid Englishman who tried to unite the Arab world,” said FremantleMedia CEO David Ellender in the press release announcing the news.
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7