If you haven’t watched this week’s episode of True Blood, “I Found You,” stop reading now (or, at least check out our full recap first). We spoke separately with writer Kate Barnow, director Howard Deutch, and actor Ryan Kwanten for an oral history, if you will, of Jason’s much-anticipated—and so very Jason—sex dream about Eric (Alexander Skarsgard).
Tag: Ryan Kwanten (1-2 of 2)
Esquire Network (the re-branded G4 channel) debuts this fall with several original series. But the one I’m most excited about is The Getaway (Sept. 25 at 9 p.m.). From executive producer Anthony Bourdain and Zero Point Zero Production, each hour-long episode features a revolving cast of travel-loving celebs who take viewers on a tour of some of the world’s greatest cities. And since it’s the closest I’ll ever get to actually traveling with Joel McHale, I’ll gladly live vicariously through my DVR. A few of the participating celebrities had previously been announced, but check out the full cast of season 1 and a first-look video after the jump:
- 'No Good Deed' No. 1 at box office: $24.5M
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in London
- Cecily Strong on 'SNL' shift: 'genuinely happy'
- U2's 'free' album cost Apple $100M: Reports
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident
- 'Faking It' panel: Why Lauren's popping pills
- 'White Collar' return moved up to Nov. 6
- 'Grimm' unveils quartet of new Wesen
- 'Frozen'-themed ride eyed at Disney World