Many people consider Ryan Reynolds to be God’s gift to man, but this season on Family Guy, he’ll be playing a literal version of that — with a twist. For a cameo role in the animated comedy’s Christmas episode, he will lend his voice to someone who might be described as a precursor to Jesus. Or as Family Guy executive producer Mark Hentemann explains: “He’s God’s previous attempt at an immaculate conception — his first son that didn’t quite work out.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ryan Reynolds (1-1 of 1)
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover