Many people consider Ryan Reynolds to be God’s gift to man, but this season on Family Guy, he’ll be playing a literal version of that — with a twist. For a cameo role in the animated comedy’s Christmas episode, he will lend his voice to someone who might be described as a precursor to Jesus. Or as Family Guy executive producer Mark Hentemann explains: “He’s God’s previous attempt at an immaculate conception — his first son that didn’t quite work out.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ryan Reynolds (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'All Tapped Out'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Salem' series premiere: Our take...and yours?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Slaves to Love
- 'Game of Thrones' Aidan Gillen on the return of Littlefinger
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: The Heart of the Matter
- TV Jukebox: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Scandal,' 'Mad Men,' and more of the week's best music-on-TV moments
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery