Many people consider Ryan Reynolds to be God’s gift to man, but this season on Family Guy, he’ll be playing a literal version of that — with a twist. For a cameo role in the animated comedy’s Christmas episode, he will lend his voice to someone who might be described as a precursor to Jesus. Or as Family Guy executive producer Mark Hentemann explains: “He’s God’s previous attempt at an immaculate conception — his first son that didn’t quite work out.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ryan Reynolds (1-1 of 1)
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...