Originals villain Sebastian Roche has landed a guest-starring role on Once Upon a Time, EW has learned exclusively.
Tag: Sebastian Roche (1-3 of 3)
There is only one name that strikes genuine fear into the heart of Klaus Mikaelson: Mikael.
When Mikael first entered the third season of The Vampire Diaries, he was known as the vampire who hunted vampires. It was then pieced together that he was much more than that. He was the father of the Original family.
And with that discovery came baggage. Years before, when Mikael discovered that his wife had cheated on him with a werewolf and that Klaus was not his biological son, Mikael had cast Klaus aside, labeling him “an abomination.” And when Mikael helped Esther turn their family into vampires, the parents tried to keep Klaus’ wolf side at bay. But more than a thousand years later, Klaus is a hybrid, and Mikael is still determined to kill him.
And despite being killed on The Vampire Diaries, the Original father has found his way back to the land of the living on The Originals, and with season 2, Mikael has his biggest role yet. We spoke with the man behind Mikael, Sebastian Roché, about the character, what comes next, and more.
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers