Have you ever wanted to become Whitney Houston, Adam Levine, Kesha, or Kelly Clarkson? Are you already famous? If so, the sky’s the limit on America’s latest singing competition, which debuts this week on ABC.
Tag: Sing Your Face Off (1-1 of 1)
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- TV Guide Network rebrands as POP
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat