After six nights away from his Fortress of Solitude desk, Bob Costas will return to NBC’s primetime Olympics coverage Monday night. Speaking on a conference call with reporters this afternoon, Costas categorized his pinkeye status: “On the injury list of 1 to 10, this is now at about a 2.” The light sensitivity and blurriness has subsided, but, “as people will see tonight, there’s still some redness there,” he said. “It won’t look as bad as it did the last night I was on the air. And probably it will look better 10 days from now, but the Olympics will be over, so you just go with it.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Sochi 2014 (1-2 of 2)
The Winter Olympics is coming! In an inspired move, NBC has enlisted Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage to voice the opening tease for the montage that will begin its coverage of the opening ceremony, which airs Friday, Feb. 7 at 7:30 p.m. ET. NBC Olympics executive producer Jim Bell made the announcement via Twitter (with the hashtag #winteriscoming, of course). READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- NIN's 'Downward Spiral': A masterwork turns 20
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
- Lindsay Lohan teases 'Mean Girls' reunion
- 'My Little Pony' peek: Apple Bloom in danger zone?
- Lacey Chabert: Call me, 'Mean Girls'!
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos
- 'Mad Men' gets trippy: Season 7 poster art
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington back!