Nope. But on tonight’s episode of Modern Family, Jay (Ed O’Neill) is pretending that he forgot Manny’s (Rico Rodriguez) birthday, so that he and Gloria (Sofia Vergara) can dupe the little guy with a surprise party. Not surprisingly, Jay seems to be enjoying this a little too much for Gloria’s liking. Check out this trap-setting clip from the episode, which airs at 9 p.m. on ABC. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Sofia Vergara (1-2 of 2)
Sofia Vergara is about to be romantically linked to… Peter Griffin? The Modern Family star will cameo as his fantasy love interest in an upcoming episode of Family Guy, EW has learned. In a cutaway gag featuring Peter as a telenovela lothario, Vergara voices his sassy (and, yes, buxom) lover. And that’s not her only role in the episode; she plays a woman selling roses in a restaurant where Quagmire is “wooing” Peter so that Peter will do him a big favor. READ FULL STORY »
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?