So far, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has seen its fair share of notable Marvel guest stars — Avengers actors Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders have both made appearances in the series, and Thor warrior Jaimie Alexander is set to appear later this month. But Tuesday’s episode includes a cameo that may be its most important one yet: comic legend Stan Lee. Known for his brief but memorable appearances throughout multiple Marvel movies, the 91-year-old brings that honor to the ABC series in a role that he teases may be more than just a cameo. EW chatted with the Marvel icon about his guest appearance, creating the S.H.I.E.L.D. universe, and keeping busy at 91 (he might as well be a superhero in his own right!) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Stan Lee (1-2 of 2)
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended