So far, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has seen its fair share of notable Marvel guest stars — Avengers actors Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders have both made appearances in the series, and Thor warrior Jaimie Alexander is set to appear later this month. But Tuesday’s episode includes a cameo that may be its most important one yet: comic legend Stan Lee. Known for his brief but memorable appearances throughout multiple Marvel movies, the 91-year-old brings that honor to the ABC series in a role that he teases may be more than just a cameo. EW chatted with the Marvel icon about his guest appearance, creating the S.H.I.E.L.D. universe, and keeping busy at 91 (he might as well be a superhero in his own right!) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Stan Lee (1-2 of 2)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'View': Seating chart for a peaceful co-host reunion
- Tribeca Film Fest: 13 must-see premieres
- 'Voice': Top 12 Power List
- Kiera Cass' 'The One': New trailer
- Best summer blockbusters: Ah-nold at No. 10
- 'Orphan Black': How Sarah became British
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Heroes Reborn: Digital Series' launching in conjunction with reboot
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene