It’s British Week on American Idol this week. And while you can expect the remaining five finalists to be singing songs made famous by artists from across the pond, they’ll be mentored by a musician who is decidedly all-American. EW has learned that Steven Van Zandt, the guitarist from Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band, will be the guest mentor on Idol tomorrow. Little Steven, as he is affectionately known, will be lending Jimmy Iovine a hand as the Idol mentor coaches the kids on English rock and pop on the May 2 performance show (Fox 8 p.m.). READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Steven Van Sandt (1-1 of 1)
May 1 2012 07:52 AM ET
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Chris Harrison 'Bachelorette' blog
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Lil Wayne statement on flag uproar
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?