It’s British Week on American Idol this week. And while you can expect the remaining five finalists to be singing songs made famous by artists from across the pond, they’ll be mentored by a musician who is decidedly all-American. EW has learned that Steven Van Zandt, the guitarist from Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band, will be the guest mentor on Idol tomorrow. Little Steven, as he is affectionately known, will be lending Jimmy Iovine a hand as the Idol mentor coaches the kids on English rock and pop on the May 2 performance show (Fox 8 p.m.). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Steven Van Sandt (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mockingjay': How big at the box office?
- Ty Herndon: 'out, proud, happy gay man'
- Bill Cosby: Woman details assault allegation
- Mike Nichols, Oscar-winning director, dies
- Bill Cosby to AP on allegations: 'no comment'
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'SNL': Amy Adams + One Direction for Xmas
- 'Once Upon a Time' role for Merrin Dungey
- 'Far Cry 4' game review: A masterpiece
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas on new EW cover