Remember that scrappy kid who talked Rick out of the tank back in season 1 of The Walking Dead? Well, Glenn Rhee has changed quite a bit since then. First off, the dude is kind of buff. He also has gone from a solo act to part of the show’s big love story — a love story that has had plenty of ups and downs. We asked the man who plays Glenn, Steven Yeun, to talk about his character’s evolution, and you can see his response in the video player below. How exactly has Glenn changed since we first met him? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Steven Yeun (1-3 of 3)
The premiere of The Walking Dead‘s fifth season is still over a month away, but fans are already wondering: Just how dangerous will it be for our four favorite survivors?
EW spoke with some of the show’s stars to coincide with The Walking Dead cover shoot to discuss some of season four’s biggest moments and what’s in store when season 5 premieres on Oct. 12.
The handsome was on display Thursday afternoon at Entertainment Weekly’s Brave New Warriors Comic-Con panel, moderated by Lynette Rice. Squeals from the audience were expected, of course, but even the panelists seemed completely delighted by each others aesthetics. “I just wanted to speak for the fans and say, ‘Tyler, you are so sexy,'” said Grimm’s David Guintoli to Teen Wolf’s Tyler Posey. Twice.
Okay, so it might have been tongue in cheek. Still, these guys know how to work a room, even if they do get paid to brood, as Guintoli said. Take a look at some of the best moments from EW’s panel with Matt Smith (Doctor Who), Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf), Kit Harington (Game of Thrones), David Guintoli (Grimm), and Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead). READ FULL STORY
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast adds two
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'