He played one of the most charismatic characters in TV history, so when Terry O’Quinn popped by Entertainment Weekly Radio (SiriusXM, channel 105) to talk about his new Fox drama Gang Related (which debuts May 22), we knew we also had to chat with him about his Emmy winning turn as John Locke on Lost. Apparently, we are not alone, as O’Quinn told us that people still stop him on the street hoping to crack the code on that character and the show in general. “That’s what people generally stop me for and talk to me about now is Lost,” says O’Quinn. “And sometimes they call me John and that’s fine. And I don’t mind it. I understand what Lost was and I count my blessings. I’m usually happy to talk to people. I don’t think I’ve ever had anybody say anything negative to me about it except ‘I didn’t get the ending. What the hell was that all about?’ And I’m like talk to Damon Lindelof!” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Terry Crews (1-3 of 3)
Ex-NFL player and current Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Terry Crews has officially been named the new host of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
“I’m beyond thrilled to be joining Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the Disney-ABC family,” Crews said in a statement. “Millionaire is such a beloved franchise and I can’t wait to get started as the new host. In addition to my film projects including Blended, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and now being a first time author, hosting has always been a dream of mine, and I couldn’t have asked for a greater opportunity.”
Crews, who is taking over for departing host Cedric “The Entertainer,” will join the show at the start of its 13th season in the fall of 2014.
- 'Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'Fury' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $23.5M
- Stars walk in L.A. to raise $$ vs. ALS
- 'Buffy' actor Nicholas Brendon arrested
- Misty Upham, 'Osage' actress, dies at 32
- Misty Upham's family criticizes police
- 'Batman v Superman': TV report fuels rumors
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo
- J.K. Rowling to build 'Hagrid Hut' in Scotland
- Channing Tatum as stripper seen in '99 clip