Welcome to the Spoiler Room, a safe place for spoiler addicts to come on a weekly basis to learn what’s coming next on their favorite shows and, hopefully, get a few of their own questions answered. If you want scoop on a specific show, send your questions to email@example.com.
Tag: The 100 (1-4 of 4)
EP Jason Rothenberg and co. are keeping details about the second season of The 100 very quiet. What we do know: The elusive Mount Weather, where Clarke was last seen in season 1’s finale, will be a big part of the season.
In this exclusive promo, we get a quick refresher from last season, as well as glimpses into the underground (kind of real) facility. Which only leads to more questions: What kind of medical testing are they doing? How did Girl With A Pearl Earring get down there? And how are Clarke’s eyelashes still so great? READ FULL STORY
Two weeks after revealing its fall schedule and providing clips from all five of its new shows, The CW posted a trailer for Star-Crossed, a midseason romance that may as well be titled Twilight… But With Aliens.
One week later, the CW has released full trailers for the rest of its new offerings — including a sexy period soap about Mary, Queen of Scots, an X-Men-esque epic from Greg Berlanti, a post-apocalyptic sci-fi show about hot young delinquents re-colonizing Earth, and a sure-thing Vampire Diaries spinoff. Check them all out below, starting with Reign (a.k.a. You Like Game of Thrones, Right?):
- 'Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'Fury' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $23.5M
- Stars walk in L.A. to raise $$ vs. ALS
- 'Buffy' actor Nicholas Brendon arrested
- Misty Upham, 'Osage' actress, dies at 32
- Misty Upham's family criticizes police
- 'Batman v Superman': TV report fuels rumors
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo
- J.K. Rowling to build 'Hagrid Hut' in Scotland
- Channing Tatum as stripper seen in '99 clip