If you thought the Grounders were bad, just wait until you meet the residents of Mount Weather—at least that’s how Clarke feels when The 100 returns for its second season. Desperate to escape her cell in the underground bunker that houses the Mountain Men, Clarke will go to great lengths to find out if her people are alive.
Tag: The 100 (1-5 of 5)
EP Jason Rothenberg and co. are keeping details about the second season of The 100 very quiet. What we do know: The elusive Mount Weather, where Clarke was last seen in season 1’s finale, will be a big part of the season.
In this exclusive promo, we get a quick refresher from last season, as well as glimpses into the underground (kind of real) facility. Which only leads to more questions: What kind of medical testing are they doing? How did Girl With A Pearl Earring get down there? And how are Clarke’s eyelashes still so great? READ FULL STORY
Two weeks after revealing its fall schedule and providing clips from all five of its new shows, The CW posted a trailer for Star-Crossed, a midseason romance that may as well be titled Twilight… But With Aliens.
One week later, the CW has released full trailers for the rest of its new offerings — including a sexy period soap about Mary, Queen of Scots, an X-Men-esque epic from Greg Berlanti, a post-apocalyptic sci-fi show about hot young delinquents re-colonizing Earth, and a sure-thing Vampire Diaries spinoff. Check them all out below, starting with Reign (a.k.a. You Like Game of Thrones, Right?):
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list