When Agent Peggy Carter makes the transition to television this winter on both Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter, a few Howling Commandos and Strategic Scientific Reserve agents will join her. And with the latest addition to Agent Carter‘s cast, an important figure has been added that should tether the series even more firmly into the Marvel cinematic universe.
Tag: The Avengers (1-2 of 2)
Joss Whedon might be coming back to TV. ABC has ordered a pilot from Marvel TV executive produced by Whedon titled S.H.I.E.L.D.
The project is set in the same universe as Whedon’s Avengers film and follows the law enforcement group headed by Nick Fury. The pilot will be written by Whedon and his brother Jed, along with Maurissa Tancharoen. Deadline reports that Whedon also might direct the pilot too.
In the Marvel universe, S.H.I.E.L.D stands for which stands for the Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate (or Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division). Production on the pilot is expected to begin ASAP.
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk