When Agent Peggy Carter makes the transition to television this winter on both Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter, a few Howling Commandos and Strategic Scientific Reserve agents will join her. And with the latest addition to Agent Carter‘s cast, an important figure has been added that should tether the series even more firmly into the Marvel cinematic universe.
Tag: The Avengers (1-2 of 2)
Joss Whedon might be coming back to TV. ABC has ordered a pilot from Marvel TV executive produced by Whedon titled S.H.I.E.L.D.
The project is set in the same universe as Whedon’s Avengers film and follows the law enforcement group headed by Nick Fury. The pilot will be written by Whedon and his brother Jed, along with Maurissa Tancharoen. Deadline reports that Whedon also might direct the pilot too.
In the Marvel universe, S.H.I.E.L.D stands for which stands for the Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate (or Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division). Production on the pilot is expected to begin ASAP.
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere