Why is Penny tagging along on Sheldon’s first date with Amy (Mayim Bialik) in the season premiere of The Big Bang Theory? Kaley Cuoco provided some much needed context at last night’s 2010 Entertainment Weekly and Women in Film pre-Emmy bash. The game actress also offered a spoiler about an upcoming episode involving expensive *o*o*s, and tearfully accepted Big Bang‘s EWwy award for best comedy series. The Cuoco Q&A is after the jump! READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Big Bang Theory (118-130 of 176)
Question: Though I can’t imagine The Office without Michael Scott, I’m more concerned about Holly and Michael getting their much-needed reunion before he bids adieu. Any chance this will happen? —Meaghan
Ausiello: I’d say there’s a very good chance considering the fact that [exclusive scoop alert!] Amy Ryan (a.k.a. Holly) is not only returning to The Office, but will be playing a sizable role in the show’s upcoming seventh season. “We set her return up in the finale, so it would be the biggest [cop-out] of all time if we didn’t [follow through] on it,” says coexec producer and cast member Mindy Kaling. “She’s definitely coming back.”
Question: How can I get your autograph? —Danny
Ausiello: You can bring a Sharpie to Comic-Con next week and follow the scent of Diet Raspberry Snapple and blue PVC.
Question: I love True Blood. I love Eric. Scoop, please. —Angi
Ausiello: Is it too soon to be talking about the finale? No? Cool. Exec producer Alan Ball tells me that there will be a “lot of Bill-Sookie-Eric stuff” in the season 3 finale. “It involves blood, it involves trust, and it does not go where we expect it to go.” READ FULL STORY
There’s swag, and then there’s this: Behold two of the gift bags Warner Bros. will be handing out at this year’s Comic-Con! The promo for The CW’s Nikita is cool, for sure — with Maggie Q doing her best lady James Bond. But let’s be real: It’s darn near impossible to top The Big Bang Theory‘s Kaley Cuoco in full-on Barbarella mode (see below). READ FULL STORY
I’m Super-Ecstatic About:
* The nods for Friday Night Lights‘ long-overdue leads, Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton.
* Parks and Recreation‘s Amy Poehler being up for lead actress.
* Glee standout Chris Colfer sneaking into the supporting-actor race. Ditto his awesome TV dad, Mike O’Malley (for guest actor).
* Elizabeth Mitchell snagging a guest-actress nod for Lost. Ditto Matthew Fox (for lead actor).
* All the Modern Family love.
* Jim Parsons’ second consecutive nod for The Big Bang Theory.
* The Good Wife‘s rockin’ female trio (Julianna Margulies, Archie Panjabi, and Christine Baranski) all making the cut.
* Burn Notice breaking through via a nod for Sharon Gless.
I’m Rolling My Eyes About: READ FULL STORY
Question: I’m literally dying for some 24 scoop. Please, give me some! – Daniel
Ausiello: The May 24 series finale will find Jack squaring off against his most formidable adversary yet: Chloe! “Chloe and Jack are in a real face-off,” reveals executive producer Howard Gordon. “And Chloe has to decide between her duty [as head of CTU] and her friendship and allegiance to Jack. Their relationship gets put to the test in a way it’s never been tested before. It’s a collision course that culminates in the finale. It’s about as hairy a confrontation as you can possibly imagine, and it’s a nearly lethal one.” Playing those scenes was “really fun” and “very emotional,” says Mary Lynn Rajskub. “[It’s] kind of crazy…what happens between Jack and Chloe. I’ve never done anything like that.”
Question: I realize Katherine Heigl isn’t returning, but will Grey’s Anatomy find a way to give Alex closure about Izzie? —Sharon
Ausiello: Not on Shonda Rhimes’ watch. The boss lady tells me she has no plans to tie up the loose ends of the Alex-Izzie love story. “It’s going to linger,” she says. “And I actually feel good about it lingering because [it means] Alex is left with unfinished business. And that’s going to be very interesting for his character.” READ FULL STORY
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks