When The Choice‘s second episode airs on Fox tonight, Joe Jonas, Seth Westcott, Mike Catherwood, and Parker Young will be the single studs looking for love at first sound. But no matter how alluring the female candidates are during their 30-second blind lobbying pitch, they will ultimately rise or fall victim to the guy’s pet peeves. In this exclusive clip, The Choice‘s celebrities take a page out of Liz Lemon’s book and share their unique deal breakers when it comes to dating. If you want to snuggle up to Taylor Hicks, you best lose that hammertoe tout suite. And lady gangbangers? Don’t even bother approaching Finesse Mitchell. Watch how not to be the Choice below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Choice (1-3 of 3)
InsideTV Podcast: Cat Deeley's 'Top Model' dreams and...dating Taylor Hicks? Plus: 'Mad Men' preview
Cat Deeley has always been one of our favorite reality show hosts, so it was no surprise when Fox decided to double their pleasure and double their fun by having the affable Brit act as master of ceremonies for not one but two summer shows: So You Think You Can Dance and the network’s new celebrity dating experiment, The Choice. Somehow, Deeley managed to find the time to stop by the InsideTV Podcast to answer our burning questions. Jessica Shaw and I grill Deeley on what other reality shows she’d like to host (see the headline for a clue), the celebrity Choice contestant she’d most want to date (again, see the headline), and how she feels about So You Think You Can Dance airing just once a week. We get to the bottom of why Cat wants to shoot her own face off (seriously), and she tells us why people should not take The Choice too seriously.
We also call in EW’s own Dan Snierson to chat about the whoring and hanging going down on Mad Men. Dan was on set of the AMC drama for the pivotal scenes where the firm landed Jaguar and Peggy asked to speak privately with Don to quit, and he tells us how much he did — and did not — know. We also discuss the future of Don and Megan as well as when we may see Peggy again as we look ahead to Mad Men’s season finale on Sunday night. READ FULL STORY
Fox has nabbed NBC’s spinning chairs!
After The Voice swiped some of American Idol‘s ratings thunder this season, Fox is now returning the favor, launching a new show called … The Choice.
In an announcement that seems like a brilliant April Fools’ Joke (but, we’re assured, is not), Fox’s new summer series will feature — like The Voice — contestants in blind auditions for a quartet of celebrity judges who are seated in spinning chairs. The big difference: Instead of a music competition, this is a dating show.
So, yes, famous faces will audition their potential love interests, making a contestant’s hidden physical appearance potentially quite relevant to the celebrity in the power seat. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…