Can’t afford to travel the world? Live vicariously through your favorite celebrities. Esquire Network has confirmed exclusively to EW that its original series The Getaway will return for a second season on Oct. 15. From executive producer Anthony Bourdain, each episode of The Getaway explores a different city guided by a revolving cast of travel-loving celebs. Here’s a first look at the new season, along with the celebrity lineup for the first five episodes. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Getaway (1-3 of 3)
Esquire Network (the re-branded G4 channel) debuts this fall with several original series. But the one I’m most excited about is The Getaway (Sept. 25 at 9 p.m.). From executive producer Anthony Bourdain and Zero Point Zero Production, each hour-long episode features a revolving cast of travel-loving celebs who take viewers on a tour of some of the world’s greatest cities. And since it’s the closest I’ll ever get to actually traveling with Joel McHale, I’ll gladly live vicariously through my DVR. A few of the participating celebrities had previously been announced, but check out the full cast of season 1 and a first-look video after the jump:
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to explore Belfast with Joel McHale, Hong Kong with Aziz Ansari, and Paris with Aisha Tyler, you’re in luck. On April 23, Esquire Network debuts The Getaway, a 10-part series from Anthony Bourdain and Zero Point Productions that tails celebrities in their favorite cities. Watch an exclusive preview below. READ FULL STORY
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks