Never heard of veteran vaudeville star Count Arthur Strong? Don’t feel bad. He was never exactly a household name in his native U.K. Also? He doesn’t exist.
Tag: The IT Crowd (1-2 of 2)
Another TV show is coming back for its final say — this time from across the pond.
The IT Crowd, a British show about computer guys and their misadventures, ended in 2010 but has gotten a reprieve on its untimely demise. Rumors have been swirling for several years about a fifth season, to give the characters closure and end things on the note that creator Graham Linehan (Father Ted) always wanted. He tweeted in 2012 that he had written a script but was waiting on the cast members’ schedules to open up.
And now they have.
READ FULL STORY
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons