Never heard of veteran vaudeville star Count Arthur Strong? Don’t feel bad. He was never exactly a household name in his native U.K. Also? He doesn’t exist.
Tag: The IT Crowd (1-2 of 2)
Another TV show is coming back for its final say — this time from across the pond.
The IT Crowd, a British show about computer guys and their misadventures, ended in 2010 but has gotten a reprieve on its untimely demise. Rumors have been swirling for several years about a fifth season, to give the characters closure and end things on the note that creator Graham Linehan (Father Ted) always wanted. He tweeted in 2012 that he had written a script but was waiting on the cast members’ schedules to open up.
And now they have.
READ FULL STORY
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...