Tag: The Real Housewives of Atlanta (1-3 of 3)
Why should the housewives have all the fun?
Esquire Network has ordered 10 episodes of a brotastic take on the Real Housewives franchise. Lucky Bastards follows the escapades of six life-long New York City friends. The series is from True Entertainment, the producers of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta and its multiple spin-offs, among other projects.
The cast includes former Bachelor Lorenzo Borghese – you know the one who also happens to be an Italian Prince? Lorenzo’s friends include Rocco, the son of a women’s fashion tycoon trying to start his own premium denim line; Craig, the occasional break dancer/cosmetics executive; Adam, who wants to settle down after moving back to New York from LA; Charles, the only one with a serious girlfriend who just started a vodka brand; and Scott, an independent wealth manager with so many women surrounding him at all times, his friends call them the “Scottourage”.
Esquire Network is the new upscale male-targeted, lifestyle channel that replaced Style Network five months ago. Lucky Bastards is the network’s 14th original series.
The Wrap first reported the news.
'Real Housewives of Atlanta': Kenya Moore talks relationship with cast, the text-message scandal, and her future
Since twirling on television screens in Season 5 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore has caused quite the controversy on the series. Moore sat down with Entertainment Weekly for a quick Q&A dishing on where she stands with the cast, her new business ventures and why she and NeNe are on unsteady ground. READ FULL STORY
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review