Tumblr is reblogging its way to television.
Tag: TruTV (1-5 of 5)
The year’s fakest TV show has found its judging panel.
Harry Shum Jr., Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, and Michael Curry have all signed on for truTV’s Fake Off, a new competition series about the captivating art of faking. Hosted by actor and dancer Robert Hoffman (Step Up 2: The Streets), the series combines Kabuki theater, acrobatics, dance, costume, and illusion as teams are challenged to recreate and reimagine iconic moments in pop culture, all in hopes of being named America’s Fake-Off champion. It’s sort of like the Oscar-nominated film The Act of Killing, except a lot less violent and bloody. READ FULL STORY
The pranksters of truTV’s hidden camera comedy series Impractical Jokers are leaving the city and heading someplace rife for comedy: the country!
As the New York boys head to Texas (in an episode aptly titled “Bigger in Texas”), the funny foursome do everything in their power to make life in the Lone Star State as difficult as it can possibly be. Joe, Sal, Q and Murr throw Texas tourists for a loop when they take over the rodeo and attempt to sell their cowboy gear and teach ranchhand skills — to a ridiculously silly degree.
Check out EW’s clip from the special “on the road” episode below, which finds Joe and Sal trying to obey Murr and Q’s commands as they pull the rug over a group of unsuspecting tourists — by giving quite likely the worst cowboy lasso lesson known to man. READ FULL STORY
- 'Agent Carter': Shea Whigham in key role
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- Kris Jenner files for divorce
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance's tease
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS