You can’t set your DVR for East Los High, one of the most popular shows among Hispanic youth. But you can stream the show online on your laptop or tablet (or even TV, if you insist)—now in its second season on Hulu—as a nod to not only the changing nature of television, but as a telling insight on how a streaming content company has managed to build a sizeable audience among one of television’s most coveted demographics: Latino 20-somethings.
Tag: TV Ratings (1-10 of 1207)
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...