Laurel may be suiting up in a new Black Canary costume, but Arrow fans be warned: The novice is far from being a hero.
Tag: TV Scoop (53-65 of 2442)
Oscar winners Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon could be coming to TV.
Galavant will ride into Sunday nights in the New Year—or is that Sunday knights? ABC has released a poster for the new musical series, which will fill the gap during Once Upon a Time’s winter hiatus.
Even before the debut of The Flash, diehard fans had a pretty good idea about the show’s future uber villain. During Barry Allen’s (Grant Gustin) initial introduction on Arrow last season, the forensic scientist shared the tale of witnessing his mother being murdered by a blurry figure, a clear nod to DC Comics villain Professor Zoom, otherwise known as the Reverse Flash.
What’s more, when the spin-off began filling out its cast, Rick Cosnett was tapped to play Eddie Thawne, seemingly a play on the name Eobard Thawne, the alter-ego of Professor Zoom. If the producers hadn’t quite hit the nail on the head, the upcoming Dec. 9 episode is titled “The Man in the Yellow Suit.” In other words, we’ll finally see the Reverse Flash in the flesh, not just as a blur from Barry’s memory or a flash of yellow light threatening Joe (Jesse L. Martin) to drop the case or suffer the consequences.
“We’re building towards a confrontation between Barry and the Reverse Flash,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells EW.
Shameless star Justin Chatwin and True Blood alum James Frain have joined the cast of Orphan Black.
The Following will stage a Smallville reunion in season three. Allison Mack has landed a guest-starring role on the Fox drama, EW has learned.
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks