You might expect someone that struggled mightily in pretty much every single challenge, tossed out her tribe’s food supply, took the lead on building a terrible shelter, and then got voted out one day before a tribe shake-up that could have completely changed her fortunes in the game to have some regrets from her experience on Survivor: Cagayan. But not when then someone is nuclear engineer J’Tia Taylor. One day after being eliminated on the show, J’Tia called into Entertainment Weekly Radio (SiriusXM, channel 105) to talk about how it all went wrong, and we mean ALL went wrong. And now you can hear the entire interview right here on the InsideTV Podcast. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ty Burrell (1-2 of 2)
If you can find it in your heart to celebrate Valentine’s Day* a day early this year, your funny bone just might thank you. Tonight’s episode of Modern Family (9 p.m., ABC) is not only Cupid-themed, it veers from the show’s normal style of storytelling. “Heart Broken” will unspool each family’s story consecutively instead of cutting back and forth between them, and the three plots takes place on different days: Phil (Ty Burrell) and Claire (Julie Bowen) — or rather, alluring alter egos Clive Bixby and Juliana — kick off the festivities on Feb. 13, Gloria (Sofia Vergara) and Jay (Ed O’Neill) try to make the most of Feb. 14, and Cam (Eric Stonestreet) and Mitch (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) spend Feb. 15 cleaning up the mess of their wild party held the night before. Intrigued? Titillated? Etc.? Don’t answer yet. Mr. Burrell will now deliver a dozen
roses hints about the episode to EW.com. READ FULL STORY
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- Shonda Rhimes' Thursdays: New ABC promo
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'