You might expect someone that struggled mightily in pretty much every single challenge, tossed out her tribe’s food supply, took the lead on building a terrible shelter, and then got voted out one day before a tribe shake-up that could have completely changed her fortunes in the game to have some regrets from her experience on Survivor: Cagayan. But not when then someone is nuclear engineer J’Tia Taylor. One day after being eliminated on the show, J’Tia called into Entertainment Weekly Radio (SiriusXM, channel 105) to talk about how it all went wrong, and we mean ALL went wrong. And now you can hear the entire interview right here on the InsideTV Podcast. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ty Burrell (1-2 of 2)
If you can find it in your heart to celebrate Valentine’s Day* a day early this year, your funny bone just might thank you. Tonight’s episode of Modern Family (9 p.m., ABC) is not only Cupid-themed, it veers from the show’s normal style of storytelling. “Heart Broken” will unspool each family’s story consecutively instead of cutting back and forth between them, and the three plots takes place on different days: Phil (Ty Burrell) and Claire (Julie Bowen) — or rather, alluring alter egos Clive Bixby and Juliana — kick off the festivities on Feb. 13, Gloria (Sofia Vergara) and Jay (Ed O’Neill) try to make the most of Feb. 14, and Cam (Eric Stonestreet) and Mitch (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) spend Feb. 15 cleaning up the mess of their wild party held the night before. Intrigued? Titillated? Etc.? Don’t answer yet. Mr. Burrell will now deliver a dozen
roses hints about the episode to EW.com. READ FULL STORY
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)