UPDATED, 4/1: We’ve updated our list to reflect the return of Deadliest Catch, Entourage and The Closer. Or maybe you are just dying to know when Toya: A Family Affair bows on BET! Here are some debut dates for many basic and premium cable shows through July: READ FULL STORY
Tag: United States of Tara (1-4 of 4)
Question: After the “Happily Ever After” episode of Lost, I no longer believe that Sawyer and Kate will be happening. If they were, they would have had an epiphany in the elevator scene in sideways world from the “LA X” episode. But they didn’t. Care to comment? —Caroline
Ausiello: I have no solid information to back up your theory, but I’ll admit it’s a good one. Speaking of destiny and fate and all that jazz, an unlikely romance will take shape in early May. Normally I’d tell you to start speculating in the comments section but there’s really no point. You’ll never guess this one. Trust me.
Question: Ugly Betty is ending in a week — please spoil us one last time before the finale! —Miagkaia
Ausiello: I ran into executive producer Sheila Lawrence at the show’s wrap party last week and here’s what she had to say about next Wednesday’s swan song: “Every character ends up in a good place — this is Ugly Betty after all,” she teased. “Amanda has a question answered that’s been looming since Season 2, Justin has a dream come true, and Wilhelmina quite possibly has the happiest ending of all.”
Question: Aus, I gave up EW.com for Lent. Have I missed anything huge? Or better, do you have anything to welcome me back with? —Laura
Ausiello: Hugh Laurie directs Monday’s House and, to mark the occasion, he’s giving Ask Ausiello readers this exclusive preview: “A baby goes missing from the maternity ward — you know how babies are low-jacked in the hospital these days — so the hospital is locked down until the baby is found. It’s a rather more elegant way of doing the ‘stuck elevator’ plot line.” Oh, wait, you asked for big news. Um… Dean [spoiler] [spoiler] in Supernatural‘s 100th episode next Thursday! READ FULL STORY
Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? You can send any/all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: Will anything ever happen between Will and Alicia on The Good Wife? —Stef
Ausiello: Maybe. Eventually. Perhaps. Exec producer Robert King explains: “[They have] one of the most complicated relationships… because it really is a friendship that doesn’t want to lose its friendship by going to the next step. There’s an episode [coming up in April] that’s all about not knowing what a jury is thinking and it’s a metaphor for how Alicia and Will can’t get into each other’s heads. During this trial, they have to make moves, guessing where the jury is headed. Sometimes we see that they’re just completely wrong.”
Question: I could probably be persuaded to send you a case of your favorite flavor of Snapple if you’ll give me some Good Wife scoop. —Brooke
Ausiello: I could probably be persuaded to accept those terms. The rivalry between Alicia and Cary will come to a head in May. According to exec producer Robert King, the season will feature two big climaxes — one of which we’ve already witnessed. “The first was ‘Hi,’ the episode where Peter gets out,” he explains. “[The second] will play into [the rivalry].” READ FULL STORY
* The network screened a trailer for Laura Linney’s upcoming cancer dramedy The Big C, premiering later this summer. Looks solid. Linney’s a shoo-in for an Emmy nod.
* We were also treated to a cheeky clip of Matt LeBlanc faux-auditioning for the role of Matt LeBlanc in the new comedy, Episodes. The takeaway: During his five years out of the spotlight, Joey morphed into a silver fox! READ FULL STORY
- 'HitRECord on TV' trailer: First Look
- Benedict Cumberbatch + R. Kelly: Late-night 'Genius'
- Kanye = Liberace?: Aisha Tyler's late-night bite
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Survivor,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Meet the villains
- 'Lilyhammer' season 2 sneak peek: What's in a name?
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council
- 'American Horror Story' recap: Kill Fiona